Each icon connects to the mobile site, or the app store where you can download the app
- Searches our print and ebook collections by default
- Email items found
- Use the Advanced Search to limit your search by item type (articles, books, video, etc.); though you can limit by article, there are no links to full-text...good for getting citations for articles you can access later
Download Mobile Apps
- Tap the library icon on the PhilaU app to search our print and ebook collection
- App shows item availability and call number; can email item and cite item
- Ebooks will link to full-text content, which you can read on your device, if a pdf is available
- Search the library catalog for books and videos from your iPhone, iPod Touch, or Google Android
- View account information (due dates, fines, holds)
- Email records
- Save items to your list
- Read e-books on your mobile device (MD Consult, with free MD Consult Account; Woodhead e-books; e-books in Berg Fashion Library)
To search the Gutman Library catalog
- Touch the "Libraries" icon, then touch the magnifying glass icon to search; then enter "Gutman Library";
- After selecting Gutman Library, touch the star icon at the bottom of the page.
- You can now search the Gutman Library catalog from your mobile device.
To sign on to your account (which allows you to view number of items out and add items to your list)
- Touch the "My account" icon at the bottom of the app
- Touch "Log into My Account"
- In the top field, enter your colleague ID.
- Touch "log in" and you will now have access to your account.